Archived Topic

2015 - Kieffer Longson OT

by jvquarterback · 6/26/2014

Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
BYU is in his top 6 and way up the list. He's waiting to make a decision until he takes his official visits and has his patriarchal blessing.



He says he loves coach Tujague.



I think he's the number one guy left for BYU to get since Lake has already committed.
J
jvquarterback
His top three are BYU, Utah, and Ohio.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Committed to BYU.



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B46IaNcIQAAwa98.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Happy days, three days in a row.
J
jvquarterback
Huge get. Biggest one on the board.



Next biggest:

CB: Chris Williamson and/or Thad Daniels (though Trevor Brent would be great too).



OL: James Empey and/or Vilamu Auwae (the Evan Curl Highlights look good).



BYU also needs to close on Tafua, Hosick, and Reid.
S
SpiffCoug
Wow, I can't remember the last time BYU came out on top when a player did the hat routine.
S
snoscythe
SpiffCoug wrote:
Wow, I can't remember the last time BYU came out on top when a player did the hat routine.


http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/1/d0/1d060422-5176-11de-ab7e-001cc4c002e0/1d060422-5176-11de-ab7e-001cc4c002e0.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
Wow, I can't remember the last time BYU came out on top when a player did the hat routine.


http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/1/d0/1d060422-5176-11de-ab7e-001cc4c002e0/1d060422-5176-11de-ab7e-001cc4c002e0.image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


This has officially been erased from our memories.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.