C
CougarbibFor What It's Worth
I came to town for a family reunion. My mother lives in Pleasant Grove and I sleep on her couch when I come to Utah alone - it makes her happy. So we went on down to Macy's to grab a few things for the party and got chatting with a couple of nice ladies ahead of us in line. One was from Connecticut and one was local. I noticed the local one had a BYU logo on her shirt as did I and started joking with her about who she and the one from Connecticut would be rooting for this fall
She told me that it was an easy decision for her because her son plays for BYU. I wondered who that might be and would have never guessed even though it was obvious on reflection - local. She was a normal size woman who just happens to have a very large son.
She said that he is finally 100% going into this season.
Ryker Matthews. Very nice mother.
For What It Is Worth.
She said he has not said how he thinks the overall offensive line is coming together, but he does see some promising things about some of the recent recruits.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I came to town for a family reunion. My mother lives in Pleasant Grove and I sleep on her couch when I come to Utah alone - it makes her happy. So we went on down to Macy's to grab a few things for the party and got chatting with a couple of nice ladies ahead of us in line. One was from Connecticut and one was local. I noticed the local one had a BYU logo on her shirt as did I and started joking with her about who she and the one from Connecticut would be rooting for this fall
She told me that it was an easy decision for her because her son plays for BYU. I wondered who that might be and would have never guessed even though it was obvious on reflection - local. She was a normal size woman who just happens to have a very large son.
She said that he is finally 100% going into this season.
Ryker Matthews. Very nice mother.
For What It Is Worth.
She said he has not said how he thinks the overall offensive line is coming together, but he does see some promising things about some of the recent recruits.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

