Archived Topic

2014-15 non-conference Schedule Annonced

by scott715 · 6/11/2014

Advertisement
Q
Qman
I wonder if Umass will be any good-- didn't they graduate their entire starting lineup?
W
Wolverine
This is a solid and balanced non-conference schedule. No criss-crossing the country. Only one true road trip, and that is to Maui (nice). Love the home games with Stanford and UMass right before Christmas and the start of WCC play. Hopefully the team will head into conference play this year on the upswing with a lot of confidence. It will be very interesting to see how all the pieces come together.
S
scott715
Oct. 29 Cougar Tipoff –

Nov. 1 Exhibition No. 1 –

Nov. 8 Exhibition No. 2 –

Nov. 14 Long Beach State 5-4

Nov. 18 Arkansas-Little Rock First meeting

Nov. 19 Southern Virginia First meeting

Nov. 24 Maui Invitational –

Nov. 25 Maui Invitational –

Nov. 26 Maui Invitational –

Nov. 29 Eastern Kentucky 2-1

Dec. 2 at Utah State 138-92

Dec. 6 vs. Hawai`i (at EnergySolutions Arena) 32-13

Dec. 10 Utah 129-126

Dec. 13 at Weber State 29-10

Dec. 20 Stanford 5-2

Dec. 23 UMass 0-1
B
byufan4ever
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30267399&nid=272&title=reaction-to-byu-basketballs-non-conference-schedule


It would be particularly fun to see the Cougars line up against the Aztecs. Cougar fans can still hear Kawai Leonard and other SDSU stars talking-trash after winning the Mountain West Conference Tournament against BYU in 2010


Did Kawai Leonard trash talk? I'm a big Spurs fan and Kawai is known for being quiet. Tonight one of the announcers said that he's the shyest player in the NBA. I know we BYU fans had a lot of distaste for that SDSU team, but as a Spurs fan I love Leonard.



What did you guys think of Leonard then and what do you think of him now?
Advertisement
G
Gunk
byufan4ever wrote:
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30267399&nid=272&title=reaction-to-byu-basketballs-non-conference-schedule


It would be particularly fun to see the Cougars line up against the Aztecs. Cougar fans can still hear Kawai Leonard and other SDSU stars talking-trash after winning the Mountain West Conference Tournament against BYU in 2010


Did Kawai Leonard trash talk? I'm a big Spurs fan and Kawai is known for being quiet. Tonight one of the announcers said that he's the shyest player in the NBA. I know we BYU fans had a lot of distaste for that SDSU team, but as a Spurs fan I love Leonard.



What did you guys think of Leonard then and what do you think of him now?

I don't think it was Kawai that trash talked. I think it was SDSU's guard. I know NM's guard talked all sorts of trash about Jimmer.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.