Archived Topic

Who wins?

by jonnylingo · 12/7/2009

Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
Two things that worry the most about the Oregon State game.



Their running backs have great speed and ability to catch. This could kill us on the outside.



Also their strength (along with ours is their passing game) and we all know how awsome our pass defense is. I would say its our defense's greatest weakness.



Our offense has got to be clicking for us to win in the bowl game I think to make up for what I believe could be OSU putting up a fair amount of points. I hope Max and Co. bring their A game.



I am not counting out or D though. While they are bipolar, when they play well, they play well.
L
Lawboy
Agreed. I see this as a high scoring game for sure. If our D plays like it did v. Utah, we could win. But if OSU gets behind us and hits on those deeps balls Utah missed on, could be trouble.



Regardless, I think Bronco will have the guys ready to play since it is his alma mater and he will have a more personal stake in this game. I just hope Coach Anae put a good scheme together for us. Huge doses of Harvey please, with the I formation being used.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.