Archived Topic

Phil Steele 2014

by scott715 · 5/28/2014

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://www.philsteele.com/Pdf/2014Top40Countdown/38BYU.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



BYU #38



Says, BYU probably has the oldest O-line in college football with so many ret'd missionaries and TY they only lose LG Manaaki Vaitai (9 st '12, 2 st '13). They now have 87 car sts (10 OL w/sts) and make my list of top OL's in the country (pg 20).
Q
Qman
Curse you preseason reports raising my expectations.
F
frdbtr
Phil Steele obviously didn't watch this Oline perform last year or his assessment of them would be much different. I am holding out hope that it will be much better but to transform from what it was last year to one of the top oline's in the country would be unrealistic.
G
Guest
frdbtr wrote:
Phil Steele obviously didn't watch this Oline perform last year or his assessment of them would be much different. I am holding out hope that it will be much better but to transform from what it was last year to one of the top oline's in the country would be unrealistic.

Or perhaps he did..?
Advertisement
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
http://www.philsteele.com/Pdf/2014Top40Countdown/38BYU.pdf



BYU #38



Says, BYU probably has the oldest O-line in college football with so many ret'd missionaries and TY they only lose LG Manaaki Vaitai (9 st '12, 2 st '13). They now have 87 car sts (10 OL w/sts) and make my list of top OL's in the country (pg 20).


For the first time ever, a CougarCorner poster got downvoted by a bot. Yes, scott715's initial post has 1 downvote for a -1 score overall. The voter, none other than Microsoft's Bing Search Engine.



I don't know what you did to piss off Bing, but it did not like that post.



Also, I now have to program a way to determine if a vote comes in from a search engine web crawler and discard it.
S
scott715
Well then, I will have to quit using bing for searches.
A
ABYUFAN
scott715 wrote:
Well then, I will have to quit using bing for searches.

Huh? someone uses Bing?

wierd...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.