Archived Topic

Kyle Davis Signs

by scott715 · 5/16/2014

Advertisement
Q
Qman
Now I am more worried about our guards instead of bigs for the next few years.
C
Cougarbib
One of 3 post season transfers leaving USU? Did I read that correctly. Then commenting that he was impressed at BYU because the players liked the coaches and wanted to be there. Said the BYU coaches are good men. What is going on with Stu and USU. It used to he a desired program.



Having said that, Davis went to SUU 1 year, mission 1 year, USU 1 year, now BYU. Time to put down roots.



He was 5A MVP at Alta - yet he was apparently overlooked out of highschool, unimpressive at SUU, then blossomed at USU - bit wanted out badly.



What is it with guys with Logan connections and locker room issues.



Stu has run a good program for a long time. I wonder why the wheels have been falling off lately and the wins have slowed down.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
nuk13
Cougarbib wrote:
One of 3 post season transfers leaving USU? Did I read that correctly. Then commenting that he was impressed at BYU because the players liked the coaches and wanted to be there. Said the BYU coaches are good men. What is going on with Stu and USU. It used to he a desired program.



Having said that, Davis went to SUU 1 year, mission 1 year, USU 1 year, now BYU. Time to put down roots.



He was 5A MVP at Alta - yet he was apparently overlooked out of highschool, unimpressive at SUU, then blossomed at USU - bit wanted out badly.



What is it with guys with Logan connections and locker room issues.



Stu has run a good program for a long time. I wonder why the wheels have been falling off lately and the wins have slowed down.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'd like to know the answers about USU as well. They are one of my favorites when not playing BYU.
C
Cougarbib
nuk13 wrote:
One of 3 post season transfers leaving USU? Did I read that correctly. Then commenting that he was impressed at BYU because the players liked the coaches and wanted to be there. Said the BYU coaches are good men. What is going on with Stu and USU. It used to he a desired program.



Having said that, Davis went to SUU 1 year, mission 1 year, USU 1 year, now BYU. Time to put down roots.



He was 5A MVP at Alta - yet he was apparently overlooked out of highschool, unimpressive at SUU, then blossomed at USU - bit wanted out badly.



What is it with guys with Logan connections and locker room issues.



Stu has run a good program for a long time. I wonder why the wheels have been falling off lately and the wins have slowed down.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'd like to know the answers about USU as well. They are one of my favorites when not playing BYU.


Totally agree. There was a time when I had hoped Stu would repent and come back to Provo. Stu was a Provo High School kid. I attended Provo High until late in my Jr year - thus my fandom of Provo HS athletes.



Anybody know why all of this unrest up there? I never went to USU, but I like to see the Aggies enjoy a little success.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.