Archived Topic

Gay Rights Playbook

by snoscythe · 5/15/2014

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Anyone ever had the chance to read "Overhauling Straight America" from clear back in 1987?



It's fascinating to see how the gameplan was set out 27 years ago, and how well it's been followed by the pro-gay, pro-same-sex-marriage community.



http://library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D
Ddawg
Interesting. I didn't know such a book was written about overthrowing straight America. Actually, I'm not surprised.



To be honest, when I go to Barnes and Noble, I haven't felt compelled to read gay books. Nothing against them, they just didn't pique my interest. But, this particular book should offer some interesting insight into the mind of the uber-liberal.
D
Ddawg
If I may (not hi-jacking your thread Sno) recommend another book to read - to help understand what is happening to the U.S., and driving it's Leftist/Socialist movement. Read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals". It's the last book he wrote (1971) before his death. It's the playbook for Obama and the Dem's today.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.