Archived Topic

Ranking the 2014 Schedule

by SpiffCoug · 5/12/2014

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
It was nearly unanimous that the Savannah St game next year will be the least difficult game on the schedule. All but two of the votes cast, were cast for Savannah St, but I believe one of those was a mistake, so 96.4% of CougarCorner voters feel Savannah St is the easiest game.



Now, it's time for the 2nd easiest game.



Personally, I think I'm going with the home game against Virginia. BYU will be out for some serious revenge in this game.



Ranking the 2014 Schedule so far:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

7. ???

8. ???

9. ???

10. ??

11. ??

12. Savannah St 96.4%
C
CrimsonCoug
I went with UNLV. As proud as I am of my home-town Rebels for finally making a bowl game last year, there will be too many BYU fans in LES-South and too much history for the silver and red to overcome the cougars. Bronco has never lost to UNLV. Ever. UNLV bucked the MWC-sour grapes ban to become a scab: they're doing it for the money that additional ticket sales will bring in. UNLV's essentially getting paid to lose.
W
Wickchad
Even though it is a road game I went with Middle Tennessee. Their record last year is inflated by the fact that they play crappy teams. I was considering Nevada but even with a bad record last year they showed that a good game plan can give us a tough game. Middle Tennessee just doesn't have the horses to compete with us.
M
mizzoucoug
UNLV for sure. Their recruiting sucks and so does their program. And we get that at home. It's interesting to see all the UVA votes. We're at home so I am 99% sure we'll beat them but they get legit top 25 recruiting classes every year which makes them dangerous.
C
Cougarbib
CAL as long as Hill is still standing.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
mormonrasta
It was a tough call between UNLV and Nevada. UNLV can't go to a bowl game this year so they have nothing to play for. It is not like we are talking about an immensly talented program anyway. However, I still went with Nevada. They should be all kinds of bad this year and it is a home game.



I couldn't pick Virginia or Cal because even though they are bad programs they do routinely outrecruit us. That makes those games dangerous.
M
Mars


Virgina beat BYU last year.

UNLV beat Nevada at Nevada last year.



My pick is Nevada.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.