Archived Topic

Peoples?

by AmmonCougar1 · 5/12/2014

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
Any word on Jon Ryheem Peoples and his status with the team? A friend of mine asked me about Peoples and said he had heard that Peoples "didn't last with the program" and that "it's too bad." When I asked him where he had heard that he wouldn't say and said he thought I would know.



Any news from those closer to the team than I?



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
B
brpajense
I couldn't see anything that indicated he'd left the program or the school. I don't have any contacts in the football program at all, so it's all from articles and social media.



He's mentioned in a spring practice recap on KSL dated March 5 2014.



His twitter account profile describes him as a BYU d-lineman, and his last tweet mentioned that his legs were dead after a workout just a week and a half ago.
S
scott715
He is still on the roster.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.