Archived Topic

This Just In--Of Blackjack and Sterling

by BoiseBYU · 5/5/2014

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
100 sickened at MD food summit on food safety. I guess for once the saying the proof is in the pudding is not metaphorical!



Jake Heaps transferring from KS. This will lead to trivia down the road: In what way is Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and Heaps related? Well, both can say I guess were not in Kansas anymore!



Ben Affleck asked to leave blackjack table. Donald Sterling denies any responsibility



Obama jokes that ObamaCare roll out was depicted in the hit movie Frozen. Funny but more accurate would have been Titantic
U
urroner
Okay, I want to apologies right off the bat for this poor, weak, and way too overused joke, but BBYU made me do it with his poor, weak, and one time is three times too many reference to Heaps and the Oz (BTW, I love it. I even understood this one,).



https://thespottedturtleblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/wpid-i-miss-kansas-i-miss-the-rains-down-in-africa-wizard-of-oz-dorothy-and-toto.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



And if that wasn't bad enough, I'm on a roll, but it's downhill and getting worse.



http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/27/2797fbe69d30495edad5d63ca2ee5031ebb161685c4490c02bb7cf4cb07d10ff.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



If you don't understand either of these, go ask you daddy or your mommy. They might be old enough.
B
BoiseBYU
urroner wrote:
Okay, I want to apologies right off the bat for this poor, weak, and way too overused joke, but BBYU made me do it with his poor, weak, and one time is three times too many reference to Heaps and the Oz (BTW, I love it. I even understood this one,).



https://thespottedturtleblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/wpid-i-miss-kansas-i-miss-the-rains-down-in-africa-wizard-of-oz-dorothy-and-toto.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



And if that wasn't bad enough, I'm on a roll, but it's downhill and getting worse.



http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/27/2797fbe69d30495edad5d63ca2ee5031ebb161685c4490c02bb7cf4cb07d10ff.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



If you don't understand either of these, go ask you daddy or your mommy. They might be old enough.


Well done sir! At least I think you're a sir. ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.