Archived Topic

This Just In--Of Putin, Sterling and Assad

by BoiseBYU · 4/28/2014

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
1. Vlad the Bad Putin quoted as stating that waterboarding is akin to baptism. Sure, and invasions are really just diplomatic soirees.



2. Assad to seek reelection in June. Low voter turnout projected for certain precincts in Allepo and Homs and the outskirts of Damascus.



3. Next week, L.A. chapter of the NAACP to give Clippers owner, Donald Sterling, lifetime achivement award (I'm not making this up!) Organizational award next week goes to go to the KKK.



4. 1-11 in 2013 University of Idaho football team banned from 2014 bowls due to academics. That will incentivize the players to hit the books!
S
snoscythe
Since when is Sarah Palin going by "Vlad the Bad"?
B
BoiseBYU
snoscythe wrote:
Since when is Sarah Palin going by "Vlad the Bad"?


haha she said that too? Well she knows Russia. After all she could see it from her State and all....
B
BoiseBYU
snoscythe wrote:
Since when is Sarah Palin going by "Vlad the Bad"?


uh haha, i messed up. I went back and found out that it WAS Palin and not Putin who equated waterboarding to baptism....My bad. My sincere and deep apologies to Vladimir Putin. I am sure he can sleep better now that he knows we've cleared this mess up...Maybe he'll pull back from Eastern Ukraine too ;)
G
Guest
BoiseBYU wrote:
Since when is Sarah Palin going by "Vlad the Bad"?


uh haha, i messed up. I went back and found out that it WAS Palin and not Putin who equated waterboarding to baptism....My bad. My sincere and deep apologies to Vladimir Putin. I am sure he can sleep better now that he knows we've cleared this mess up...Maybe he'll pull back from Eastern Ukraine too ;)


The funny thing is, when I saw your post AFTER hearing about the Pailin quote on the news I thought to myself, well, there goes the media screwing a story up again.



I have more faith in BoiseBYU than I do in the media!
Advertisement
U
urroner
http://www.funniestmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Funniest_Memes_ukraine-no-mykraine_4608.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
BoiseBYU wrote:
Since when is Sarah Palin going by "Vlad the Bad"?


uh haha, i messed up. I went back and found out that it WAS Palin and not Putin who equated waterboarding to baptism....My bad. My sincere and deep apologies to Vladimir Putin. I am sure he can sleep better now that he knows we've cleared this mess up...Maybe he'll pull back from Eastern Ukraine too ;)


The confusion of the two is understandable:



http://tubegator.com/content/uploads/palin-on-grizzly-bear.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.awsm.com/img/2010/vladimir-putin-riding-bear.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
snoscythe wrote:
snoscythe wrote:
Since when is Sarah Palin going by "Vlad the Bad"?


uh haha, i messed up. I went back and found out that it WAS Palin and not Putin who equated waterboarding to baptism....My bad. My sincere and deep apologies to Vladimir Putin. I am sure he can sleep better now that he knows we've cleared this mess up...Maybe he'll pull back from Eastern Ukraine too ;)


The confusion of the two is understandable:



http://tubegator.com/content/uploads/palin-on-grizzly-bear.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.awsm.com/img/2010/vladimir-putin-riding-bear.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Classic! Sigh. This Just In will redouble efforts to be accurate. On that note, This Just In is proud that a Kenyan can be President of the United States of America. Are we a land of opportunity or what?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.