Archived Topic

Rugby vs Navy

by urroner · 4/26/2014

Advertisement
U
urroner
I wasn't able to watch the game, but the video is here, BYU was able to eke one out against Navy. It was 60 - 0 at the end of the game.



They are in the national championship game, but we don't know who it's going to be against at this time.



I just hope the volleyball team does as well tonight as the rugby did. Watched them play on Thursday and it was awesome. Can't figure out why the are only about 2,500 people attending. I thought there would be more.
S
scott715
Graduation just happened so students might be gone.
U
urroner
scott715 wrote:
Graduation just happened so students might be gone.

as I was watching the BYU volleyball game tonight, which BYU won in 3 sets, they commented that there were over 4,000 people in atteAdance t in spite of So Many Of The student body not being there because of graduation, and then it struck me why theRe Were so few people there on Thursday night.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LkNCACw6oo
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.