Archived Topic

Carlino transfers to Marquette

by hawkwing · 4/25/2014

Advertisement
G
Guest
He will play out his senior year at Marquette.
M
Mars


I thought that he hand't even visited yet. And that he was also going to visit Purdue.
G
Gunk
Maybe that's just where he knew he needed to be. Best of luck to him.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
He has now committed to a school in every continental US timezone.
G
Gunk
hawkwing wrote:
He has now committed to a school in every continental US timezone.

That has to be an NCAA record.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
Q
Qman
Gunk wrote:
He has now committed to a school in every continental US timezone.

That has to be an NCAA record.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Too bad he missed Hawaii.
B
BoiseBYU
Qman wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
He has now committed to a school in every continental US timezone.

That has to be an NCAA record.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Too bad he missed Hawaii.


It's early; there's still time....
D
Ddawg
I don't really understand this transfer. Unless Carlino had friction on the team we don't understand the magnitude of. I like Carlino a lot. I enjoyed watching him work. I'm sorry, and disappointed to see him go.



Best of luck.
C
Cougarbib
Ddawg wrote:
I don't really understand this transfer. Unless Carlino had friction on the team we don't understand the magnitude of. I like Carlino a lot. I enjoyed watching him work. I'm sorry, and disappointed to see him go.



Best of luck.


He has family ties to Marquette. An uncle was a star player there. As always, my opinion is that transferring is short -sighred. But, given that he wanted out, his close ties to this program make this a likely choice.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.