Archived Topic

2015 - Kody Wilstead QB

by jvquarterback · 4/22/2014

Advertisement
S
stgeorgefan
Mark my words; he is signing with Byu.

Was at my daughters elementary school talking in an assembly talking about how he will be playing for Byu.

Parents and family are Byu fans.



I've watched him play a lot and my first impression was that he took to long to make his reads. He stood in the pocket FOREVER and it cost pine view time and time again.

BUT I realize that is something you can coach. Kid has a huge arm and he is tall. Needs to put on alot of weight. Will not blow you away with his speed but has mobility.

IMHO a Qb a few years back from Pine View was a much better looking prospect. Mr. James Lark.

I will be attending a handful of games this year and might even pick his brain at church. Will give updates as the season goes on.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.