Archived Topic

TJ haws

by BroncoBot · 4/18/2014

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
A while back we were having a conversation about the differences between the haws brothers. Video is worth a billion words. I like his game...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBwP8RRktVg
Q
Qman
The difference I see is TJ is much more comfortable passing the ball off the dribble and that he was playing HS comp. Basically TJ Haws can be a scorer/playmaker and Tyler is a scorer. But Tyler is significantly bigger.
H
HoosierCougar
I've always thought that TJ is a pretty good sized 2, while Tyler is a slightly undersized 3. If TJ bulks up a bit, he could play the 3 in a small line up, but I don't see him being a natural small fwd like Tyler (who is definitely NOT a 2).



Regardless, there are a long 2 years before we see whet TJ can do against D1 talent.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.