Archived Topic

Jim McMahon to Graduate?

by scott715 · 4/17/2014

Advertisement
S
scott715
On twitter he says he past his stats class.
M
Mars


Or in other words, his grand-daughter finally finished the online coursework (right?). :lol:
G
Guest
Good!
B
BoiseBYU
scott715 wrote:
On twitter he says he past his stats class.


I'm past it too, but sadly I didn't pass it :blush: Something about standard deviations which I thought was a term describing Utah coeds...
S
SpiffCoug
Awesome
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Whether you love or hate the guy, Jim McMahon made a lot of people love BYU football.



He wore number 9. Jake Heaps' number. McMahon came in unheralded and "damaged goods". Legally blind in one eye. Snubbed by ND. Not a fit for the LDS culture. And Rose Up.



Imagine if he had come in as number 1 in the country - passed up ND and everyone else to choose BYU - ......... and did not make. It.



Time to retire #9. They broke the mold when McMahon was made. There may never be another like him



I lived in Chicago when he won the Super Bowl. Everyone in Chicago, except Mike Ditka, loved him.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
IowaCougar
BoiseBYU wrote:
On twitter he says he past his stats class.


I'm past it too, but sadly I didn't pass it :blush: Something about standard deviations which I thought was a term describing Utah coeds...


Do you think if they had a spelling test before graduation, half of the potential graduates wouldn't make it? :P
B
BoiseBYU
IowaCougar wrote:
scott715 wrote:
On twitter he says he past his stats class.


I'm past it too, but sadly I didn't pass it :blush: Something about standard deviations which I thought was a term describing Utah coeds...


Do you think if they had a spelling test before graduation, half of the potential graduates wouldn't make it? :P

Certainly I would've failed
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.