Archived Topic

This Just In--of Donkey Meat and UNLV

by BoiseBYU · 4/15/2014

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
1. Following Russia's lead, Great Britain announces it has special prerogatives with regard to "historically British" territories to protect English-speaking people who reside there. So I guess they are going to invade Washington DC all over again and burn the White House.



2. Walmart is NOT selling donkey meat in China. Turns out that donkey meat you were eating is really fox meat. Whew! I am glad that came out. In the end this is much to do about nothing--it all tastes like chicken yes?



3. UNLV declared ineligble for post season play for 2014 season. meh. We all knew that already. ..oh wait it has nothing to do with performance but low scholarly standards. I guess the basket weaving course really amped up its requirements.



4. Obama Administration says they are watching Ukraine crisis closely. I doubt it. They sent Biden to Kiev.
U
urroner
For number 1, with the current administration in the WH, I would fully support an invasion.



For number 4, they are closely watching it....with popcorn and in a good, comfy LaZBoy recliner.
G
Guest
Putin can successfully invade a foreign country. Obama can't even invade Nevada. Putin wins again.
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
Putin can successfully invade a foreign country. Obama can't even invade Nevada. Putin wins again.

Classic!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.