Archived Topic

Ticket selection - what's better

by kjjson · 4/9/2014

Advertisement
K
kjjson
So my time slot to select tickets is in a couple of hours. What is better. I am currently in the North East corner of the endzone, row 30. I could move over to the North East sideline, row 27, at about the 10-15 yard line, or I could move over to the South West sideline row 36 at about the 10 yard line. Anyone have thoughts/experienced both?
G
Guest
Being on the West side tends to offer some protection from the sun, which can be nice.



I'm in the South West end zone and I enjoy it there.
S
Stirfry
I'd go South West on row 36. Not only would you get less sun in your face, when you're down to the 10 yard line, you'll probably want a little elevation to see the far side of the field.



Of course, if you go North East sideline you might be close enough to smell the chocolate fountain tent even if you can't get in it :)
S
scott715
We need a CougarCorner in the SW corner of the LES!
C
Cougarbib
kjjson wrote:
So my time slot to select tickets is in a couple of hours. What is better. I am currently in the North East corner of the endzone, row 30. I could move over to the North East sideline, row 27, at about the 10-15 yard line, or I could move over to the South West sideline row 36 at about the 10 yard line. Anyone have thoughts/experienced both?


Sideline seat rows can be misleading. It depends on the section.



For example, Section 32 Row 20 is 20 rows fro the field of play.

Section 132 is up above section 32, but the row numbers start at 1 again. So Row 20 would be 45 or 50 rows from the field.



That was my dilemma this season. Close to the field but out wide in S 32 vs up higher but closer to midfiekd in 132.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.