D
DdawgA little while back a poster on this board labeled Ted Cruz as a "moron." Agree or disagree with his politics or tactics, his former Harvard law professor Alan Deshowitz disagrees with that assessment.
Prominent Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz Praises Former Student Ted Cruz: âOff-the-Charts Brilliantâ
Apr. 7, 2014 11:03am
Prominent Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz offered words of praise for former student Ted Cruz in a new interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer:
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas): âOff-the-charts brilliant. And you know, liberals make the terrible mistake, including some of my friends and colleagues, of thinking that all conservatives are dumb. And I think one of the reasons that conservatives have been beating liberals in the courts and in public debates is because we underestimate them. Never underestimate Ted Cruz. He is off-the-chart brilliant. I donât agree with his politics.â
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/07/prominent-harvard-prof-alan-dershowitz-praises-former-student-ted-cruz-off-the-charts-brilliant/ " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Prominent Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz Praises Former Student Ted Cruz: âOff-the-Charts Brilliantâ
Apr. 7, 2014 11:03am
Prominent Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz offered words of praise for former student Ted Cruz in a new interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer:
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas): âOff-the-charts brilliant. And you know, liberals make the terrible mistake, including some of my friends and colleagues, of thinking that all conservatives are dumb. And I think one of the reasons that conservatives have been beating liberals in the courts and in public debates is because we underestimate them. Never underestimate Ted Cruz. He is off-the-chart brilliant. I donât agree with his politics.â

