Archived Topic

Got Em - FB Season Tickets - 2014 Predictions

by Cougarbib · 4/4/2014

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Got my Season tickets today. Last year, I chose closer to the field, but out wider than normal. They were good enough seats. This year, I went to a higher up section - 135 - but was told 30-35 yard line on Row 15. That is more like what I have typically gotten in the old system. Trade-off. Both good. Could have gotten midfield in 134, but Row 28 would have been pretty high up.



I guess I will have 6 opportunities to ponder whether I should have gone close but wider or centered but higher or maybe I made the best choice available.



I was 45 minutes late calling in. Not sure how much that hurt me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
I predict 6 home wins. A couple of visitors will put up a fight. Season opener @UCONN and finale @CAL should both be wins. That gets us to 8. Another easy road game @MTSU gets us to 9 wins.



UCF, Texas, BSU, and Bowl game. We need to win 1 of these to get to 10 wins. I have the regular season opponents listed in what may be order of difficulty. You never know whether we will get a wounded UTEP team or a strong UW team, good SDSU team or something else in a bowl game.



Big Assumption: THill needs to stay healthy to hit these numbers. And that is a really big assumption. Luckily, the back end of the schedule is easier should he go down.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
S
Stirfry
Cougarbib wrote:
Got my Season tickets today. Last year, I chose closer to the field, but out wider than normal. They were good enough seats. This year, I went to a higher up section - 135 - but was told 30-35 yard line on Row 15. That is more like what I have typically gotten in the old system. Trade-off. Both good. Could have gotten midfield in 134, but Row 28 would have been pretty high up.



I guess I will have 6 opportunities to ponder whether I should have gone close but wider or centered but higher or maybe I made the best choice available.



I was 45 minutes late calling in. Not sure how much that hurt me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Can't imagine it hurt that bad to be late but I thought there was only a 30 minute window? Our date was like a month ago so there shouldn't have been a lot of people moving in in just 45 miutes.



Anytime you'd like to switch to get a high middle endzone seat to check if you made the right decision I'm open to it :whistle:
C
Cougarbib
Stirfry wrote:
Got my Season tickets today. Last year, I chose closer to the field, but out wider than normal. They were good enough seats. This year, I went to a higher up section - 135 - but was told 30-35 yard line on Row 15. That is more like what I have typically gotten in the old system. Trade-off. Both good. Could have gotten midfield in 134, but Row 28 would have been pretty high up.



I guess I will have 6 opportunities to ponder whether I should have gone close but wider or centered but higher or maybe I made the best choice available.



I was 45 minutes late calling in. Not sure how much that hurt me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Can't imagine it hurt that bad to be late but I thought there was only a 30 minute window? Our date was like a month ago so there shouldn't have been a lot of people moving in in just 45 miutes.



Anytime you'd like to switch to get a high middle endzone seat to check if you made the right decision I'm open to it :whistle:


These are faculty / staff seats, so they draw late, but from seats set aside for staff.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.