Q
QmanSo my guess is this will be our rotation
KC 23/Winder 10/Halford 7
Winder 10/Bartley 13/Fischer 17
Haws 33/ Bartley 7
Aytes 20/Austin 10/KC 10
Austin 20/Worthington 20
So our main guys will be KC, Haws and Austin all with 30 minutes plus a game. Until we can see Chatman, Andrus and Nielson I left them out of the rotation. I am guessing that Aytes is good enough to seize the main PF role. I suppose that Worthington could improve a lot and take the starting center role over.
I think we have some depth at every position but PG. We have a bunch of guards but only KC has a point guard mentality. I worry about his team being pressed. On the bright size we should have some big man depth once one of the younger bigs emerge.
On the whole as long of KC, Haws and Austin stay healthy we should be pretty good. (I view Austin as really important for his rebounding and keep opponents away from the rim.) NCAA bound? I wonder.
KC 23/Winder 10/Halford 7
Winder 10/Bartley 13/Fischer 17
Haws 33/ Bartley 7
Aytes 20/Austin 10/KC 10
Austin 20/Worthington 20
So our main guys will be KC, Haws and Austin all with 30 minutes plus a game. Until we can see Chatman, Andrus and Nielson I left them out of the rotation. I am guessing that Aytes is good enough to seize the main PF role. I suppose that Worthington could improve a lot and take the starting center role over.
I think we have some depth at every position but PG. We have a bunch of guards but only KC has a point guard mentality. I worry about his team being pressed. On the bright size we should have some big man depth once one of the younger bigs emerge.
On the whole as long of KC, Haws and Austin stay healthy we should be pretty good. (I view Austin as really important for his rebounding and keep opponents away from the rim.) NCAA bound? I wonder.

