Archived Topic

Oregon

by Gunk · 3/20/2014

Advertisement
G
Gunk
BYU plays Oregon in less than a half hour. I predict we win. :crazy:



While Oregon says they won't be caught off guard by our uptempo style, they will be caught off guard by our increased focus on defense. From what I hear, Oregon doesn't play much defense which works well for us. Plus, I like to think we're a bit more motivated than Oregon. Let's surprise them again.



GO COUGS!
S
snoscythe
Our increased energy/effort on the defensive side will only work if we can convert that into fast-break scoring.
M
mizzoucoug
This team just can't shoot. Austin has no game on O. Why is that?
S
snoscythe
What just happened with Austin? I was on a call and the sound was off--is he out of the game for the trip, or is Rose just resting him?
S
SpoCoug
Austin got called for a Flagrant 1, I think that was his second foul.
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
Our bigs are just a joke. They foul everyone. They can't D up. And they're wide open at the 3 point line once every possession, but they can't do anything with it. This is sad.
M
mizzoucoug
More fouls. 8 already. Geez.
M
mizzoucoug
Way too much uncoordinated dead weight on this team. We don't have a single big who is a threat to score outside of a layup.



Down 10. Ballgame. They can't rebound or get a stop. Rest up KC.
B
BoiseBYU
On the bright side, we have as many shot attempts as OR. On the not so bright, we've made about half what OR's made
M
mizzoucoug
Oh well, got work and studying to do. Go Harvard!
Advertisement
J
Jarhead
Terrible terrible defense so far.
B
BroncoBot
Jarhead wrote:
Terrible terrible defense so far.

surprised?
J
Jarhead
I only expected terrible defense, not terrible terrible.
Q
Qman
I can just listen at work but I am worried that we are getting outclassed.
B
BroncoBot
Jarhead wrote:
I only expected terrible defense, not terrible terrible.

:lol:



touche.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
7/27? seriously BYU?
B
BoiseBYU
How are we only down by 8?
B
BroncoBot
Oregon doing a great job of finding the soft spots in BYU's zone. Everything coming down low it seems for the ducks.
B
Brayden Green
Down 8 at the half. I'll take it. Shooting poorly, foul trouble, defense fouling anyone that moves.



Could have gone down 20, instead they are down 8. That is about the most you can hope for when sharp and Worthington are playing significant minutes together on the court.



Haws needs to get to the line. Good job cougs, don't give up. Lot to work on.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
beauso79
Sharp is useless.....try to at least score. Got to like what Bartley is providing. Winder and Carlino not doing so hot.
Page 1 of 5
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.