Archived Topic

3 Victories against ranked teams

by Wickchad · 12/6/2009

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
With the OSU pairing we now have the opportunity to win three ranked teams in one season. I don't believe we have ever done that before. We will have our hands full with the Rogers brothers.
B
BroncoBot
How's OSU's Defense. I honestly haven't seen them play once this year.



From what it sounds like, BYU might have to beat these guys in a barn burner. BYU's Defense has struggled against fast, aggressive offenses. I would definitely be receiving if I won the toss.
D
Double Bellybuster
Wickchad84087 wrote:
With the OSU pairing we now have the opportunity to win three ranked teams in one season. I don't believe we have ever done that before.


1996 was the prior season with three wins over ranked teams - Texas A&M, Wyoming and Kansas State.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.