Archived Topic

Utes Getting Pummeled

by 1967cougar · 3/13/2014

Advertisement
1
1967cougar
Wow! Currently 51-17. I just checked the score on ESPN (since I've had to work so hard today) and couldn't believe it. This is a thing of beauty!!! Go Cats! Beat the Utes! (Go anyone! Beat the Utes!)
S
snoscythe
Aggies also getting pounded by Suck Dog State.
S
stuckinbig10country
snoscythe wrote:
Aggies also getting pounded by Suck Dog State.


I feel a little worse about this one than the other one.
W
Wolfman
1967cougar wrote:
Wow! Currently 51-17. I just checked the score on ESPN (since I've had to work so hard today) and couldn't believe it. This is a thing of beauty!!! Go Cats! Beat the Utes! (Go anyone! Beat the Utes!)

BYU got beat by double digits by the Utes... what would be the Cougs' fate playing 'Zona? :~( And remember... BYU needed Utah to win to help their RPI and SOS, not lose or get destroyed the way they did in their conference tournament. Furthermore, Texas and Oregon both got taken out in the 2nd round of the PAC 12 conference tournament with losses by double digits... that won't help BYU's resume for getting into the big dance, especially when those two wins are considered the best on their schedule this year next to the 'Zags' win at the MC.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.