Archived Topic

Mount Saint Mary's Dancing - Good or Bad

by Cougarbib · 3/12/2014

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
They just pulled the upset and smashed Robert Morris on their home court to win conference championship and an autobid.



I suppose this helps our résumé. But it bursts someone's bubble hopes. They got to .500 by winning this game.



I would love a play in game vs a team like this.
B
BYULV
Cougarbib wrote:
They just pulled the upset and smashed Robert Morris on their home court to win conference championship and an autobid.



I suppose this helps our résumé. But it bursts someone's bubble hopes. They got to .500 by winning this game.



I would love a play in game vs a team like this.


I doubt this bursts any bubbles, as it is unlikely that Robert Mortis takes an at large spot. The NEC is not projected to get more than one bid anyway, so it may as we'll be one of our prior foes.
W
Wolverine
What bubble gets burst? It is a one bid league regardless. Good win for a team BYU beat.
C
Cougarbib
Wolverine wrote:
What bubble gets burst? It is a one bid league regardless. Good win for a team BYU beat.


It's all good. Only Robert Morris got their bubble burst.



Without KC - Not liking the likely finish to this season.
B
BroncoBot
Cougarbib wrote:
What bubble gets burst? It is a one bid league regardless. Good win for a team BYU beat.


It's all good. Only Robert Morris got their bubble burst.



Without KC - Not liking the likely finish to this season.

KC is a boost for sure, but it won't hurt as much as you think it will.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.