W
WolfmanSo how does this one shake out tonight? It's difficult to beat a team 3 times in one season and USF has hung with the Cougs in each of the first two contests before BYU slowly pulled away down the stretch in close games. I think this will be their toughest game of the WCC tourney because the Dons are playing solid basketball right now and have won 20 games while Gonzaga is not playing well at the moment and could lose to St. Mary's (which BYU also swept during the regular season) and they are not the same Gael squad BYU has seen the past few years... they are vulnerable and not as good as USF or Gonzaga. So I think BYU has its toughest test of the tourney tonight. If they get by USF, I think they'll beat Gonzaga or St. Mary's for the WCC tourney title. As for tonight's game, I'm predicting a BYU win in OT, 83-80. And then it's on to the WCC title, an automatic bid, an 11 seed for the tournament and then one and done. What do you guys think?

