Archived Topic

NFL Draft Predicitons

by jvquarterback · 2/27/2014

Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
I think three Cougars will be drafted.



Kyle Van Noy: late round 2

Daniel Sorenson: mid round 5

Cody Hoffman: late round 6

Manumaleuna: UFA. Could be the last guy drafted

Uani Unga: UFA. The injury is a real bummer. I think he could have been drafted late too. Oh well.
C
ChiTownCOUG
jvquarterback wrote:
I think three Cougars will be drafted.



Kyle Van Noy: late round 2

Daniel Sorenson: mid round 5

Cody Hoffman: late round 6

Manumaleuna: UFA. Could be the last guy drafted

Uani Unga: UFA. The injury is a real bummer. I think he could have been drafted late too. Oh well.


By all reports ur way off on Kyle van noy projected to be a late first from everything I have seen...
S
snoscythe
I'd put KVN early round 2, and switch Sorenson and Hoffman. Otherwise, I think you're spot on with all of it.



What sucks is seeing the, "he went to BYU, so he's too old" stuff being put on KVN, but I guess when you arrive a year late, and then redshirt, it's the equivalent of going on a mission and not redshirting. If he didn't go to BYU, I don't think anyone would say word one about his age.
C
Cougs_Rule
KVN late second.

Sorenson goes before Hoffman, momentum wins the day and CH stock has gone down while Danny's has gone up.
S
scott715
Did KVN redshirt. I thought he played as a FR.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
scott715 wrote:
Did KVN redshirt. I thought he played as a FR.


Maybe he did. I went to find links to refute you, but that appears to be the case. I thought I remembered something about him being upset he had to redshirt after sitting out a year, but I must be misremembering......obviously.
S
scott715
He was upset about not starting and playing all of the games. He played a little at first and then increased his time as the year went along.
B
BroncoBot
scott715 wrote:
He was upset about not starting and playing all of the games. He played a little at first and then increased his time as the year went along.

Correct. He, along with many fans, felt he should have been playing more at the beginning of the year.
F
frdbtr
snoscythe wrote:
I'd put KVN early round 2, and switch Sorenson and Hoffman. Otherwise, I think you're spot on with all of it.



What sucks is seeing the, "he went to BYU, so he's too old" stuff being put on KVN, but I guess when you arrive a year late, and then redshirt, it's the equivalent of going on a mission and not redshirting. If he didn't go to BYU, I don't think anyone would say word one about his age.


kvn never redshirted.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.