Archived Topic

Silent Visitors to the Site

by scott715 · 2/26/2014

Advertisement
S
scott715
We have notice a lot more visits to the site then posts being made. The question is why don't these people don't comment? So if you are a lurker, we would invite you to signup and comment. Some of you visit and post rarely. We would like to hear from you too.



Is there something that we could do to encourage your participation? Is there a quality about the site, that is a turn off?
B
BoiseBYU
It's some NSA dudes on break.....
S
scott715
That has to be, we have all of the national secrets on the site.
T
tww
scott715 wrote:
We have notice a lot more visits to the site then posts being made. The question is why don't these people don't comment?


I am just doing what I am told... I think.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Bo Duke
Plan on commenting more, though I don't bring anything more to the table than opinion an conjecture, is that ok?
Advertisement
G
Guest
Bo Duke wrote:
Plan on commenting more, though I don't bring anything more to the table than opinion an conjecture, is that ok?

You'll fit right in.
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
Plan on commenting more, though I don't bring anything more to the table than opinion an conjecture, is that ok?

You'll fit right in.


Especially the opinion part. ;)
B
Bo Duke
BoiseBYU wrote:
Bo Duke wrote:
Plan on commenting more, though I don't bring anything more to the table than opinion an conjecture, is that ok?

You'll fit right in.


Especially the opinion part. ;)


I could be in trouble because most of what I have to bring is actually closer to conjecture. :D
K
kevro
I've been a "lurker" or "silent visitor" on CougarCorner for 3 years or so. I've never registered or commented because I really don't have anything to add...that's why I come to this website, so I can actually know what's going on with my team! :-) There have been a few times I've thought about joining a discussion, but have either gotten too busy or lazy to register. You just happened to catch me on a not busy OR lazy day today!



I really do enjoy the site though and log in almost daily to see what's going on. I'm just not a big "commenter", so you probably still won't see hardly any posts from me.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.