Archived Topic

Heisman Talk

by tripwire · 12/6/2009

Advertisement
T
tripwire
So who wins the Heisman this year?

I was leaning towards McCoy, but he surely didn't help his argument with his game last night with is 3 interception, although getting sacked 9 times isn't all his fault.

If I had a vote I I would probably vote for Gerhart of Stanford.
S
Schmoe
Ingram, after Bama's thrashing of Florida, Ingram.
C
CAFB_04-12
What about Mark Ingram at 'Bama? I'd love to see a non-QB win the trophy for a change.



Heck, what about Jerry Hughes or some other D-lineman?
S
Schmoe
If a D-lineman won, it would be that cat from Nebraska with the funky name. I actually would really like to see Gerhart from Stanford get it, but apparently you can't be the best college football player unless your team is also the best, weird.
T
tripwire
Yeah, Ingram is another good choice. I would love to see a defensive guy win it, but that's just not gonna happen, especially not a lineman.
Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
I'd give it to a boy named Suh, from Nebraska. The guy was an absolute monster on the line against TU yesterday.
C
CAFB_04-12
CougarPeasant wrote:
I'd give it to a boy named Suh, from Nebraska. The guy was an absolute monster on the line against TU yesterday.

True, it seemed like Nebraska was in McCoy's face all night.
M
Mars


Ingram.
K
kfilly20
If gerhart doesnt win it, it will be a shame
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.