Archived Topic

6th Fan Elite 8

by scott715 · 2/24/2014

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://6thfan.ncaa.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



We're against the 1 seed. Early 59-41 lead. They probably will start voting in the morning. So we need to get an early jump on them. If we hit hard, they might get discouraged.
S
scott715
62-38 lead now
U
urroner
And we're pulling ahead, 72 - 28.
G
Guest
56-44 now.
S
Schmoe
Only up 54% now, vote.
Advertisement
M
Mars


Both sides are using computer-coded scripts to cheat. I'm disappointed.
S
scott715
Would you like a copy of the script?
S
Schmoe
Bump.
S
scott715
We got 56% this morning. Keep it going.
J
jonnylingo
Mars wrote:


Both sides are using computer-coded scripts to cheat. I'm disappointed.

Its not cheating and if you don't donate money to byu athletics this is the easiest way to donate. with the script you can vote 100 times in about 5 minutes or less. both are using scripts. the bisons are even trying to get u of u fans to vote against us.
Advertisement
B
beauso79
How do I get a copy of the script and how do I use it? I'm getting tired of having to enter a new computer generated code every time I vote and I'm assuming the script would replace that



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
The script didn't even work for me.
S
scott715
I could not get it to work on both of my machines. It must have worked for Johhny.
S
scott715
I figured it out.
E
EM_Puma
Surprised to see on CB that both Puketah and USU Baggie fans are encouraging their fan base to vote against us. This whole contest is a farce, but it's like we can't let them win now.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Yeah, we take it personally now. So far we are beating all three schools.
E
EM_Puma
This is crazy though if we have to keep this up for five days.
S
scott715
Then 2 more weeks for the next rounds.
E
EM_Puma
scott715 wrote:
Then 2 more weeks for the next rounds.


are the other teams flooding the voting with these scripts?
S
scott715
Hard to say. UCF is a very large school and they are doing well. Perhaps we will go against them as a prelude to our football match later this year.
Page 1 of 7
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.