Archived Topic

BYU Stat Leaders

by Cougarbib · 2/22/2014

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I looked at WCC game only data first. I was specifically looking at Basketball Prediction Individual Stat categories - for some reason. ;) I use WCC data because opponents tend to be more similar than the non-conference opponents and data is more recent. And conference opponents know us better.



Points: Haws then KC about 25 vs about 15.

Rebounds: Austin then KC. Very close contest.

Steals: KC then MC. Very close.

Assists: KC then MC.



So I looked at full season leaders.



Same story essentially, except swap it to MC then KC on steals.



Early this season my default predictions were KC intensive which served me well.



FT% is Haws then Halford at over 80%.

3 Point, iirc, is Austin then Haws then Winder.

FG%: Mika, Austin, Winder, KC, Haws depending full season vs WCC order varies. In WCC Sharp is over 70% on small volume. KC has been hot in WCC. Over 50%. Haws - 48% or so. Mika, Austin, and Winder over 50%..



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.