Archived Topic

Gonzaga Game Time Change

by 49erCoug · 2/18/2014

Advertisement
4
49erCoug
I think the game time for Gonzaga has changed to 9PM.. The countdown still shows 7..

Is this correct?
W
Wolverine
49erCoug wrote:
I think the game time for Gonzaga has changed to 9PM.. The countdown still shows 7..

Is this correct?

Yep. 9:00 p.m. MT, ESPN2
G
Guest
Sorry, I've been too busy to update it. I'll do so now.
4
49erCoug
hawkwing wrote:
Sorry, I've been too busy to update it. I'll do so now.


Not pointing fingers Hawk.. I have tickets to the game and just wanted to make sure I went at the right time.. Haven't seen to much pub on it..
B
BYULV
I believe we got bumped for the rescheduled UNC V Duke game. There is a lot of Pub on ESPN for the games they are showing Thursday night.
Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
It's the #2 game to watch on the fan meter on Thursday night..it's was on Espn but UNC vs duke gets that spot now...please don't be those awful lady's calling the game again..I get so sick of the stupid comments u gotta score points to win...wow that was brilliant...they r so bad
S
Schmoe
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
...please don't be those awful lady's calling the game again..I get so sick of the stupid comments u gotta score points to win...wow that was brilliant...they r so bad



+100!
G
Gunk
Schmoe wrote:
...please don't be those awful lady's calling the game again..I get so sick of the stupid comments u gotta score points to win...wow that was brilliant...they r so bad



+100!


Haha...and every player is "amazing."
B
BroncoBot
Gunk wrote:
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
...please don't be those awful lady's calling the game again..I get so sick of the stupid comments u gotta score points to win...wow that was brilliant...they r so bad



+100!


Haha...and every player is "amazing."

I really don't now why the WCC got this punishment.
M
Mars


9pm? Now my family will never go with me!



So... who here is busy tomorrow night?..... :)
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:


9pm? Now my family will never go with me!



So... who here is busy tomorrow night?..... :)

If you're providing tickets, I might consider driving from albuquerque.
S
Schmoe
BroncoBot wrote:


9pm? Now my family will never go with me!



So... who here is busy tomorrow night?..... :)

If you're providing tickets, I might consider driving from albuquerque.


You need a reason to leave? The city itself was enough for me.
M
Mars
BroncoBot wrote:
If you're providing tickets, I might consider driving from albuquerque.

If you drive here from New Mexico, I'll definitely buy you a ticket (just one)!
S
snoscythe
Schmoe wrote:
Mars wrote:


9pm? Now my family will never go with me!



So... who here is busy tomorrow night?..... :)

If you're providing tickets, I might consider driving from albuquerque.


You need a reason to leave? The city itself was enough for me.


I thought the aircraft debris falling on the city after the air traffic control snafu would've been the last straw for rational beings.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
BroncoBot wrote:


9pm? Now my family will never go with me!



So... who here is busy tomorrow night?..... :)

If you're providing tickets, I might consider driving from albuquerque.


You need a reason to leave? The city itself was enough for me.


I thought the aircraft debris falling on the city after the air traffic control snafu would've been the last straw for rational beings.


I visited Albuquerque once. Once.
Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
Mars wrote:


9pm? Now my family will never go with me!



So... who here is busy tomorrow night?..... :)




If only I lived in Utah! Maybe soon!
S
Schmoe
The REAL reason for the time change was to make sure that everyone could watch the live stream of the lacrosse game today at 5 ;)
W
Wolverine
Schmoe wrote:
The REAL reason for the time change was to make sure that everyone could watch the live stream of the lacrosse game today at 5 ;)

Is that one of those newfangled demonstration sports at the winter olympics? :)
C
ChiTownCOUG
Not a sellout yet c'mon peeps sellout the MC...what a giant game this is for us...
B
BroncoBot
Couldn't get out of work on friday. Otherwise I'd be there.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.