Archived Topic

BYU ASU Series Announced

by scott715 · 2/13/2014

Advertisement
S
scott715
BYU Football announces a home and home series with Arizona State. BYU will play @ ASU 9/19/2020. ASU @ BYU 9/18/2021
C
Cougarbib
scott715 wrote:
BYU Football announces a home and home series with Arizona State. BYU will play @ ASU 9/19/2020. At the Y in 2021.


Sweet. This should be a rivalry. I hope they do more of these. ASU owned WAC - then went PAC. BYU became the new ASU and filled the vacuum created when ASU left. We have played them a few times since and the games are competitive.



I took my late father in law to see his last BYU game at Sun Devil Stadium. He was about 88 years old. He was crawling on his hands and knees to get up the last few steps in the stadium. I got LaVell Edwards to autograph his ticket and talk to him at the breakfast tailgate that morning.



LaVell promised a win and delivered.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Fido
Love it!
J
jvquarterback
Great series. Too bad this isn't the end of the season game.
S
snoscythe
Well, if I put away $10 a year from now to then, I can not only afford top-notch seats, but a few hot dogs as well!
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
This is a great series. Although, this all assumes the world hasn't come to an end yet. ;)
S
stuckinbig10country
And this year's newly signed recruits will be juniors or seniors then.
S
sage
I love that we play quality teams. Now if only we could arrange for quality officiating by guaranteeing that the Pac? refs are not allowed. What a crock.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.