Archived Topic

Upgrade Time

by ChiTownCOUG · 2/12/2014

Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
Anyone get their upgrade time yet?
S
SpiffCoug
??
S
snoscythe
If you're talking about FB tickets for next year, yep, got it.
C
ChiTownCOUG
snoscythe wrote:
If you're talking about FB tickets for next year, yep, got it.

Really dang still waiting for mine..Emailed the tix off but no response..
S
snoscythe
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
If you're talking about FB tickets for next year, yep, got it.

Really dang still waiting for mine..Emailed the tix off but no response..


Yeah, I'm the 27th, 10:35AM, so they've been going out. I don't know if they send them out piecemeal in a tiered schedule, or if they all go out at once.
Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
They must send them out based on a schdule...I have not got mine but I only have 500 priority points so iam sure iam not high on the list..lol
C
ChiTownCOUG
Just a heads up tix office said they sent them all out..Really never got mine, if u did not get it call the tix office guys..
C
Cougarbib
I got mine about a week ago.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
ChiTownCOUG
RANT..warning...I was tix operations manager for a hockey team and baseball team. if I ran my office the way BYU runs it tix office I would not have had a job..5th year with season tix and iam out of state so I give them to family..Almost every year I have had an issue it's crazy..Two years ago my tix were randomly cancelled and it was insane getting my seats back..Sup tried to blame me said I called into cancelled really..twice I have never recived my tix had to call and get them reprinted shipped out..Now no upgrade time or date and I call she says umm sorry sup is out of town for a week..Now I get to wait Atleast a week nobody else in the office can fix this u kidding me..Frustrating maybe I should start be a cougar club donor LOL..
G
Guest
Sorry you've had so many troubles.



All I can say is I've never had any difficulties with my season tickets.
Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
hawkwing wrote:
Sorry you've had so many troubles.



All I can say is I've never had any difficulties with my season tickets.

Thanks..I prob should not let it frustrate me so much but it does..Be nice if BYU had a sales team for season tix and you could just call your season tix rep..
G
Guest
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
Sorry you've had so many troubles.



All I can say is I've never had any difficulties with my season tickets.

Thanks..I prob should not let it frustrate me so much but it does..Be nice if BYU had a sales team for season tix and you could just call your season tix rep..


I agree.
C
ChiTownCOUG
I would totally apply for that job..Just for the price cut in the season tix prices lol..
C
ChiTownCOUG
So I get an email from the ticket director of BYU..He informs me that the only explanation is that I un-usubcribed to their emails..WOW unbelievable after years of getting your emails I just out of the blue got sick of them and decided enough...Really..I love how the issues are always my fault..Makes me nervous for future emails that I may miss out on important info..
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.