Archived Topic

Pre Spring Depth Chart

by scott715 · 2/7/2014

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
I think it's safe to say that this projection is very incomplete at this point. At least I hope so. There are a few names on there that if starting means there is little hope for a special season.
F
Fido
I'm sure the depth chart will change going into and out of spring ball let alone the fall training camp to the start of the season. It is interesting to read as an initial look though.
S
scott715
I think the new guys were put at the bottom. Kurtz was a starter but he is already on campus.
W
Wickchad
Is Stout back on the team? They are listing him as back-up Buck Linebacker. Or is that a different Stout?
Advertisement
G
Guest
Same Stout. He's back, baby.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
Same Stout. He's back, baby.

Just keep him away from late night dives.
M
mizzoucoug
hawkwing wrote:
Same Stout. He's back, baby.


But is he any good? Have we seen him play any downs yet? Garbage time perhaps that I missed?
S
scott715
Played some his freshman year. Needs to be healthy to have a shot.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.