Archived Topic

What game used BYU football gear u got

by ChiTownCOUG · 2/6/2014

Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
Just curious what game used BYU gear everyone has...I have a game used helmet the ones we wear now, I got Ross Apo game used jersey signed, game used jersey from 2001 and my prize Max Hall game used jersey from the game he broke the most wins by BYU QB..Still has his name plate on it as well..iam still looking for a game used football and a black jersey and royal one..
G
Guest
I'd love to hear how you got those great items.
C
ChiTownCOUG
The game used helmet I got for a booster, lucked out he was selling it pretty cheap..The Ross Apo jersey I got from the Cougar sell before the meet the football team..I was in line for the sale at like 1pm..The Max Hall jersey I got off the BYU auctions that the athletic dept was doing in 09( wish i knew why they stopped)..The jersey from 2001 I got off of eBay so time ago...Iam moving back to Provo so I can go raid the Cougar sale again this year..lol..always looking to add to my collection if anyone ever comes across anything..
S
SpiffCoug
He's from Chicago - they know how to get the goods.
C
ChiTownCOUG
Well soon I will be living in Provo or Lehi, lets hope my Chicago knows how to get the goods follows me lol...anyone know why the athletic dept stopped the online auctions?
Advertisement
G
Guest
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
Well soon I will be living in Provo or Lehi, lets hope my Chicago knows how to get the goods follows me lol...anyone know why the athletic dept stopped the online auctions?


I wish I knew, that's how I got my Jan Jorgensen jersey.
C
ChiTownCOUG
hawkwing wrote:
Well soon I will be living in Provo or Lehi, lets hope my Chicago knows how to get the goods follows me lol...anyone know why the athletic dept stopped the online auctions?


I wish I knew, that's how I got my Jan Jorgensen jersey.

What other game used gear you got? Does BYU only sale game used gear at Cougar kickoff? Iam really want to grab a game used football.
G
Guest
I have never seen a game used football for sale.



I have the Jan jersey from the auction. I also have Matt Allen's jersey, sans name plate, and a few other game worn jerseys without name plates collected from the kickoff sale.



I have a few autographed footballs and helmets, but none of those are game used.
J
jvquarterback
All I've got is a Jason Buck wrist band.
G
Guest
oh how could I forget, my pride and joy of my collection, I have a game worn Earl Kauffman jersey, given to me by Earl and Ty Detmer.
Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
jvquarterback wrote:
All I've got is a Jason Buck wrist band.

That's cool pretty bro..I wonder why the senior jerseys at cougar kickoff have the names removed..I hope they have some of the spirt honor tradition jerseys to buy at Cougar kickoff..My BYU collection is pretty insane. As convert and having the football have a hand in my conversion, they hold a special place in my heart..
A
a1247
I have over 300 autographed football cards all former BYU players. Some are there college cards the others are there pro cards. If they played in the NFL or even CFL and I have there card signed. I built a display case for them that takes up an entire wall.



I also have a full leather team golf bag that's white and blue with the older team logo on it that the golf team used in the early nineties. I bought it off a former BYU golfer that was hard up for some money here about 10 years ago. It's for display only in my office along with a early 80's Cosmo head cover.
G
Guest
I think you'll enjoy watching an away game in my CougarCorner cave one day, where I have all my various memorabilia on display.
C
ChiTownCOUG
hawkwing wrote:
I think you'll enjoy watching an away game in my CougarCorner cave one day, where I have all my various memorabilia on display.

I accept lol...when I move to provo and get the basement nice and setup ill return that favor lol..Since my daughter is named after Walter Payton I hope you enjoy his display as well.
S
SpiffCoug
Sweetness!
Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
SpiffCoug wrote:
Sweetness!

Best of all time in my eyes..
C
ChiTownCOUG
Any1 have any idea what years BYU used these footballs....I have a chance to buy a game used one
C
ChiTownCOUG
I can't seem to find any years online.
G
Guest
Not sure, check some game pictures for the last few years and see what you can see.
C
Cougarfan87
hawkwing wrote:
oh how could I forget, my pride and joy of my collection, I have a game worn Earl Kauffman jersey, given to me by Earl and Ty Detmer.


How could you forget that one? Earl Kauffman was awesome. I never worried about him making a kick.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.