Archived Topic

This is AWESOME!

by SpiffCoug · 2/5/2014

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Anyone else find the Naboo Dungans offensive and bigoted towards the indigenous population?
S
SpiffCoug
snoscythe wrote:
Anyone else find the Naboo Dungans offensive and bigoted towards the indigenous population?

Weesa no cairn about the Naboo!
Y
Yndian
I would totally buy some of those if they made car window decals.
C
ChiTownCOUG
This is pretty cool
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Yndian wrote:
I would totally buy some of those if they made car window decals.

I would totally buy some of the helmets!
B
Bo Duke
Seriously the best mash-up I have seen in years. There are too many great ones there to choose a single favorite, but if I really had to, it would be this one:



http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-02/enhanced/webdr03/2/12/enhanced-buzz-13444-1391363910-4.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
SpiffCoug wrote:
Anyone else find the Naboo Dungans offensive and bigoted towards the indigenous population?

Weesa no cairn about the Naboo!




The Phantom Edit. Best thing that ever happened. Jar Jar can burn.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.