Archived Topic

National Signing Day...........Go BYU!!!!!!

by beauso79 · 2/5/2014

Advertisement
B
beauso79
I figured I might as well start one of these. Here's to landing some of the BIG fish in our pond............



Mama - no chance

Leiataua - fingers crossed

Warner - he's got to pick up the BYU hat for me to believe

Sutton - 50/50

Blackmon - I'm starting to think those Holliday/Martzen tweets about speed coming to Provo may have been about Leslie and not Blackmon. I'm guessing he plays at BSU.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mizzoucoug
Sucks that Blackmon might choose BSU over us. Peterson's gone. Didn't he figure that out during his visits? That program is done.
E
EM_Puma
beauso79 wrote:
I figured I might as well start one of these. Here's to landing some of the BIG fish in our pond............



Mama - no chance

Leiataua - fingers crossed

Warner - he's got to pick up the BYU hat for me to believe

Sutton - 50/50

Blackmon - I'm starting to think those Holliday/Martzen tweets about speed coming to Provo may have been about Leslie and not Blackmon. I'm guessing he plays at BSU.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



So your expectation is probably only one of those five? At least there is something to possibly be surprised by. I still think Jay Drew is off his rocker to declare that the current know commitments represent a poor-to-mediocre 2014 class. correct, there are no 5 or 4-stars in the group he was talking about, but 9 3-star's isn't leftovers. Boise has 1 4-star and 9 3-star (Scout rated). Utah has 1 4-star and 10 3-star. You have to figure in the returning missionaries to adequately assess our class.
B
beauso79
So there is a realistic possibility that we do not sign any of these guys......so do you guys know of any possible surprise offers/signings that are contingent upon some of those guys not signing with BYU?? There's got to be a few out there you would think
B
beauso79
Baker Pritchard just went to Oregon State.........I thought he was an RM that was supposed to sign with BYU upon returning??
Advertisement
B
beauso79
Dude......we got Blackmon. Hell YEAH!!!!!
A
a1247
Blackmon signed woot woot
B
byucougar1
Following have sent in LOI -



Gulley

Kurtz

Shelton

Dawe

Dye

Fonua

Blackmon

Leslie

Cook

Nacua

Kafusi



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byucougar1
Typo - Bushman instead of Nacua.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
beauso79
Courtland Sutton to SMU - too bad.
Advertisement
S
stgeorgefan
WOWOWOWW Byu's WR core it looking legit!!!! 3 for 3.... Suttem only loss so far, but with Kafusi listed at DB not LB it makes sense.(though Kafusi is mission bound first)



MAMA decision pending............
S
Schmoe
Reporter: "Do you prefer size or speed in a tight end?"

LaVell: "We prefer both, but if they have both they go to USC."
B
beauso79
Mama has a stripped blue tie on.......come on man
S
stgeorgefan
beauso79 wrote:
Mama has a stripped blue tie on.......come on man


It's about that time..... Stripped blue like the colors of his HS:) thanks wrubell for the friendly reminder
S
stgeorgefan
Regardless of Uriah or Damien signing, I am really happy about the recruits we have already gotten. Warner is the only holdout that I really expect to go cougar blue.
Advertisement
B
beauso79
Sione Palelei is not committing to LSU but Oklahoma State??..........Man I wish we could have got this kid
S
stgeorgefan
stgeorgefan wrote:



It's about that time.....


ESPNU in 25 minutes, calling in late for work today! 8)
B
beauso79
Tweets indicating Warner will sign with BYU......Yeah buddy!!!!
F
Fido
Everyone else we are waiting on is on O-line or D-line except LB Warner. lol
S
Schmoe
Mama to USC. It was expected, but DARN!
Page 1 of 6
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.