Archived Topic

A new WR?

by scott715 · 2/4/2014

Advertisement
F
Fido
Don't know anything about the guy but from what I can see he was injured 2 games in to his freshman season in 2012 and was granted a medical hardship so he was a freshman last year where he played 11 games. The story I saw also talked about how Houston was going to have a very deep WR group last year so maybe he isn't happy with his playing time or something? I'm guessing he will have to sit out this year and then have a couple years left to play.
F
Fido
Rivals lists Houston and BYU as the schools that recruited him and says No Interest for BYU--leaving Houston as his clear choice. :)



They have him at 3 stars.

Ht:5'10"

Wt:170 lbs

40:4.5 secs

Shuttle:4.1

Vertical:34 inches

Class:2012 (High School)
B
byucougar1
He is transferring from Houston - so he won't be returning to the red cougs. Likely a walk on at BYU if he decides to focus on the suitability for LDS environment.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
With so few scholarships, I would hate to use one on a kid that has to sit out a year, unless they are really good.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.