Archived Topic

Winter Olympics

by ChiTownCOUG · 2/3/2014

Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
What event you guys looking forward to...I can't wait for hockey to start
S
SpiffCoug
Curling! It's must watch tv in our house.
S
scott715
You guys must be stone.
G
Guest
I actually came to really enjoy curling when I had the opportunity to learn how to play the sport on my mission. It's pretty enjoyable.
C
ChiTownCOUG
USA diff has a shot at gold..ill be getting up at 4am to watch them no doubt...kinda getting sick of all the bash Russian 24/7 coverage gets a little ridculous.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
My favorites are biathlon and the downhill.
S
SpiffCoug
The US sweaters in the opening ceremonies were kind of ugly.
C
ChiTownCOUG
SpiffCoug wrote:
The US sweaters in the opening ceremonies were kind of ugly.

Whose grandma made those things lol..
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:
My favorites are biathlon...

That's against the honor code.
S
SpiffCoug
My six-year-old, through three days of competition, has basically two cheers when he's watching:

- Go USA!

and

- Boo Russia!



I have no idea where he got this. I've tried to explain that these are Russians and not Soviets and it's 2014 and not 1984. But he's adamant that he doesn't like the Russians. They're the only country he is rooting against.
Advertisement
G
Guest
He might be right on. Putin is a very bad guy.
S
Stirfry
SpiffCoug wrote:
My six-year-old, through three days of competition, has basically two cheers when he's watching:

- Go USA!

and

- Boo Russia!



I have no idea where he got this. I've tried to explain that these are Russians and not Soviets and it's 2014 and not 1984. But he's adamant that he doesn't like the Russians. They're the only country he is rooting against.


Sure Spiff. One of my co-workers went to Disney Land with his 6-year old daughter a few months ago. He let her "drive" on the autotopia ride and as soon as it started she yelled out "out of the way D@$%#$% Bag!"



He said she must have got it from her mom. :utard:
S
SpiffCoug
I'm going to blame his grandpa (my dad). :crazy: :crazy:
S
stuckinbig10country
Putin is a very bad guy, yet I'd take him over our current President. Yes, I said it. And I'm not even joking a little bit.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.