Archived Topic

Just a thought...

by AmmonCougar1 · 2/2/2014

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
Wouldn't it be hilarious for our rematch against St. Mary's if our whole team got mouthguards with teeth in various positions (ie. vampire, bunny rabbit, hillbilly, etc.) and kept them hidden until right at the time for tip off and then suddenly all "smiled" at the Big Oaf from St. Mary's? I think it would be hysterical especially if they could all keep straight faces while their mouthguard teeth looked ridiculous!



That's all.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
C
Cougarbib
It would be hilarious, but I do wish we had an oaf like that playing inside for us.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
beauso79
Cougarbib wrote:
It would be hilarious, but I do wish we had an oaf like that playing inside for us.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


You guys think Worthington could eventually be as good as Dildo.........whoops.......I mean Waldo?? I think he could do it with a little coaching but that's probably Luke's upside.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
beauso79 wrote:
It would be hilarious, but I do wish we had an oaf like that playing inside for us.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


You guys think Worthington could eventually be as good as Dildo.........whoops.......I mean Waldo?? I think he could do it with a little coaching but that's probably Luke's upside.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I am not sure what upside Worthington has. But for now, their oaf outplayed our 3 oafs combined.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
Waldo has a few years under his belt. Two seasons ago he wasn't much better than Worthington.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
Gunk wrote:
Waldo has a few years under his belt. Two seasons ago he wasn't much better than Worthington.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


He has always been an animal on the boards though.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.