Archived Topic

BYU vs Pacific

by mizzoucoug · 1/31/2014

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
The game has started. That's all.
M
mizzoucoug
0-2 so far on FT's.
M
mizzoucoug
Wow Austin! I honestly wasn't sure he could dunk and then he throws down a putback? Where has that been?
C
ChiTownCOUG
Haws is on fire
M
mizzoucoug
LOL BYU's D is a joke. There's no reason this game shouldn't be over already.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
I think we are going to be frustrated by BYU's defense for the rest of the year and maybe next year as well. We have offensive minded guards who don't even try to play much D. As far as the game, my favorite play was KC's tech. I loved it that he stepped in and pushed that guy out of bounds when he was getting in Nate Austin's face. I love it when guys don't back down from that, it shows toughness.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.