S
scott715Archived Topic
100 Coolest Mormon Women
by scott715 · 1/26/2014
Advertisement
H
HoosierCougarHow does Liz Wiseman not make this list that includes Neleh Dennis and Brooke Walker?
http://thewisemangroup.com/research/book/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://thewisemangroup.com/research/book/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
SchmoeThat's very cool. The Acersons were in my ward growing up, Karen was my cub scout leader and her son was one of my buddies. I had no idea she was so well-known and respected, though she definitely deserves it; a family that is very humble, hard-working, and full of integrity.
S
snoscythe#48 is proof that "cool" was not a factor.
U
urronerMaybe the definition of "cool" has changed dramatically since I was young, but why is one of the mostest coolest female type Mormons, Lindsey Stirling, so far down on the list, She came in at 87.
87!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, many of the women above her are awesome, even great, but are they cooler than her?
I THINK NOT!
87!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, many of the women above her are awesome, even great, but are they cooler than her?
I THINK NOT!
Advertisement
S
Schmoeurroner wrote:
Maybe the definition of "cool" has changed dramatically since I was young...
U
urronerSchmoe wrote:Maybe the definition of "cool" has changed dramatically since I was young...http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/6-9/41gZ89DExY-2.png " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
ha.....
....ha....
....ha. Very funny Schmoe.
B
bigbluepumaurroner wrote:
Maybe the definition of "cool" has changed dramatically since I was young, but why is one of the mostest coolest female type Mormons, Lindsey Stirling, so far down on the list, She came in at 87.
87!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, many of the women above her are awesome, even great, but are they cooler than her?
I THINK NOT!
Ummm, It's in alphabetical order. :whistle:
M
Marsbigbluepuma wrote:Maybe the definition of "cool" has changed dramatically since I was young, but why is one of the mostest coolest female type Mormons, Lindsey Stirling, so far down on the list, She came in at 87.
87!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, many of the women above her are awesome, even great, but are they cooler than her?
I THINK NOT!
Ummm, It's in alphabetical order. :whistle:
That's sooo uncool!
U
urronerbigbluepuma wrote:Maybe the definition of "cool" has changed dramatically since I was young, but why is one of the mostest coolest female type Mormons, Lindsey Stirling, so far down on the list, She came in at 87.
87!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, many of the women above her are awesome, even great, but are they cooler than her?
I THINK NOT!
Ummm, It's in alphabetical order. :whistle:
Alphabetical, shalphabetical. Lindsey's last name starts immediately after the "y" in her first name while the rest of the women's names start after the space. She should be numera una.
Okay, it should be "numero uno," but she is so awesome and so much of a woman, that she took those "masculine" Spanish words and womanized them.
The only person I know that is more cooler and womanlier than she is is Justin Bieber....well, maybe not cooler, but definitely womanlier. Anybody going to challenge me on that?
Advertisement
U
urronerMars wrote:
That's sooo uncool!
+ infinity.
Site won't take the ascii "infinity."
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

