Archived Topic

50 Coolest mormon men

by scott715 · 1/22/2014

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
#2 is a relative
S
SpiffCoug
I thought for sure Hawkwing was going to make it this year.
S
scott715
Where do we vote for this?
G
Guest
SpiffCoug wrote:
I thought for sure Hawkwing was going to make it this year.

I better call my publicist.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I'd put Lavell before Gifford N. GN is a great man, but without Lavell he's just a great general authority, and they didn't do so well did they?
H
HoosierCougar
#5 is in my ward, or will be when he returns from Chile this spring and moves in with his mom.



*tell your daughters/sisters!
B
bigbluepuma
No list like this is complete without Vernon Law, 1960 Cy Young award winner and ace pitcher for the miraculous Pittsburg Pirates (perennial cellar dwellers to world champs in 2 years). Read about him in "Kiss It Goodbye," a great and inspirational read. I know that his time was a long time ago, but he was a great emissary for the church as one of the first LDS professional athletes, and for a time the only LDS pro baseball player. He remains a great man and example of what we all should strive to be. He has, and does "stand as a witness at all times, in all things and in all places".
S
scott715
"stand as a witness at all times, in all things and in all places".



Amen, gets my vote.
S
SpiffCoug
HoosierCougar wrote:
#5 is in my ward, or will be when he returns from Chile this spring and moves in with his mom.



*tell your daughters/sisters!

Do you know Cal Madsen?
Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
SpiffCoug wrote:
#5 is in my ward, or will be when he returns from Chile this spring and moves in with his mom.



*tell your daughters/sisters!

Do you know Cal Madsen?


I know Rex & Charlie Madsen, but not Cal. Archie's mom moved into our ward just before he left for the MTC. Is Cal from a prior ward perhaps?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.