Archived Topic

Live feed on thew.tv ain't working none too good

by urroner · 1/22/2014

Advertisement
U
urroner
I see where the game was going to be broadcasted on thew.tv, but there is no live link to the game on the "live" page. Does anybody on this board know anything about this?
U
urroner
Sorry, the game's not tonight. DOH!!!!



I'm going to bed.
S
scott715
You clearly need some sleep. Sweet dreams.
G
Gunk
urroner wrote:
I see where the game was going to be broadcasted on thew.tv, but there is no live link to the game on the "live" page. Does anybody on this board know anything about this?


You had me worried there for a second. Had to double check the schedule.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.