Archived Topic

Phew. It's like a breath of fresh air in here.

by 7bitterboyz · 1/21/2014

Advertisement
7
7bitterboyz
Leaving CougarBoard was like getting out of purgatory or something.
S
SpiffCoug
Welcome.



Cougarboard has it's place in CougarNation. I like this site as well as CB, but for different reasons.



People here put up with me a lot more than CB would, I think.
S
scott715
A like the smaller group and most of us are on the same side. We just want to see BYU do better and be more relevant. I think there are more personal relationships on this site too. I have met a couple of the mods at a spring game. Others get together too.



i just wish we could have the insiders join us. Bronco does not allow it.



Welcome.



PS O'Neil Chamber's mom was cool
S
Schmoe
Welcome to the best BYU board in the universe!
7
7bitterboyz
SpiffCoug wrote:
Welcome.



Cougarboard has it's place in CougarNation. I like this site as well as CB, but for different reasons.



People here put up with me a lot more than CB would, I think.


CB definitely has its place, but sometimes a few guys on there make it unbearable.
Advertisement
7
7bitterboyz
You'll never get 'insiders'. Because even if they are, you'll never know because they just can't share certain things.
7
7bitterboyz
Schmoe wrote:
Welcome to the best BYU board in the universe!


So far, it's kind of unwieldy. I'm sure it will get better when I get used to it.
B
bigbluepuma
scott715 wrote:
A like the smaller group and most of us are on the same side. We just want to see BYU do better and be more relevant. I think there are more personal relationships on this site too. I have met a couple of the mods at a spring game. Others get together too.



i just wish we could have the insiders join us. Bronco does not allow it.



Welcome.



PS O'Neil Chamber's mom was cool

+1



Welcome, 7B
J
Jades Dad
I'm new as well. I'm looking for CB alternatives.
S
SpiffCoug
Welcome aboard as well.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Howdy Dad of Jades. We're seeing a few CBers coming on over. Now anyone want to talk about Mens Volleyball?
B
Bo Duke
Tried CB but I like this style better.
G
Guest
Happy to have you, please post often, it helps the board grow and get better.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.