Archived Topic

Don't Look Now.....

by snoscythe · 1/20/2014

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
....but BYU's recent win streak has played them right back onto the bubble. The wrong side of the bubble, yes, but there is still hope apparently as BYU is part of Lunardi's most recent "First Four Out."



http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G
Gunk
Hey, at least we are in the discussion. At this point, we have to win the whole thing to go dancing.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
Gunk, I totally agree. BYU right now (and deservedly so) is a bubble team who needs to either win the conference, or win the conference tournament. I like BYU's chances at the conference title a little more than the tournament.
G
Gunk
BroncoBot wrote:
Gunk, I totally agree. BYU right now (and deservedly so) is a bubble team who needs to either win the conference, or win the conference tournament. I like BYU's chances at the conference title a little more than the tournament.

We struggle in tournaments, so agree. Conference championship seems doable.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.