Archived Topic

Zags tix or winning lotto tix

by ChiTownCOUG · 1/14/2014

Advertisement
C
ChiTownCOUG
Just curious which one is tougher at this point lol...I have tried for 2 years to score tix in Spokane it's impossible...any idea minus 350 on stubhub..
G
Gunk
A long lost relative in Spokane or winning the lottery first and then being able to afford the $350.



There are a lot of LDS members up there, Zag tix are going to be hard to come by. Seriously, though, you will probably have to watch when Zags open tickets for 2015 and jump on it. BYU alumni association may have a few you can pick early in the year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
last week on Stubhub was one for $200 in the upper deck and others for $600. I have a friend that can get tickets but he would have to be there and attend the game. Really hard to get one. I will watch on tv.
C
ChiTownCOUG
They really need to add some seats to that place, all the tickets are sold as season tickets crazy..
G
Gunk
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
They really need to add some seats to that place, all the tickets are sold as season tickets crazy..

That's crazy. They don't make any available to visiting teams?
Advertisement
S
scott715
I tried to find some at BYU and there was nothing on the website.
C
ChiTownCOUG
I checked start of the season nothing ever came up..
G
Gunk
ChiTownCOUG wrote:
I checked start of the season nothing ever came up..


Hmm...guess we will just have to become the dominant team in the WCC so Zag fans will lose interest in their team. Put on our own 10 year run.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpoCoug
Many years ago I was teasing my then-boss about how stingy he was with his Zags season tickets. He said, "When BYU comes to town, I've got you covered." I was pretty excited so I quoted him on my white board, even though BYU hadn't played Gonzaga in over 50 years. So it was pretty funny when BYU joined the WCC and a bunch of us were wondering if he'd come through. He sure enough did. The next season, he had left the company but he dropped by the office and gave me tickets again for the BYU game. This season, I am no longer with that company either but I get a facebook message from his wife saying that the tickets are mine again. It's who you know!
C
ChiTownCOUG
Then you gave them to me cuz u can't go right lol..
Advertisement
S
SpoCoug
I'll definitely look you up if I can't use them! ;)
C
ChiTownCOUG
Lol Thanks
C
ChiTownCOUG
Iam pretty desperate at this point anyone have any idea on how to score tix...on side note I was happy to get my football season tix email yesterday lol..
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.