S
scott715Sounds like the line will be much better next year.
by scott715 · 1/10/2014
scott715 wrote:http://deepshadesofblue.com/2014-outlook-byu-offensive-line/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DeepShadesOfBlue+%28Deep+Shades+of+Blue%29
Sounds like the line will be much better next year.
mizzoucoug wrote:
Unfortunately the TFab deal is not going to work out. And neither will Mama most likely. I don't know a thing about the rest of the guys coming in so I guess we'll see in August.
scott715 wrote:http://deepshadesofblue.com/2014-outlook-byu-offensive-line/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DeepShadesOfBlue+%28Deep+Shades+of+Blue%29
Sounds like the line will be much better next year.
BoiseBYU wrote:http://deepshadesofblue.com/2014-outlook-byu-offensive-line/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DeepShadesOfBlue+%28Deep+Shades+of+Blue%29
Sounds like the line will be much better next year.
They'll need to prove it. I won't believe until I see for myself.
scott715 wrote:
We got T Fab, Matthews, and Kearsley who all could get into the NFL. Then a lot of options to complete the line and then add the RMs coming back. TJ and Anae got time to plan the spring ball this time. The line has to be better and maybe much better.
frdbtr wrote:Unfortunately the TFab deal is not going to work out. And neither will Mama most likely. I don't know a thing about the rest of the guys coming in so I guess we'll see in August.
Why won't the Tfab thing work out? He is already enrolled in school. Do you have some inside info?
scott715 wrote:http://deepshadesofblue.com/2014-outlook-byu-offensive-line/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DeepShadesOfBlue+%28Deep+Shades+of+Blue%29
Sounds like the line will be much better next year.
Cougarbib wrote:
Kearsley rumors. T Fab rumors. Anyone have any sources?
Edit
Wrubel just tweeted the link someone else posted above to star telegram. T Fab is gone. He made it clear he had regrets about coming to BYU. The article does not make it at all clear what went wrong here. T Fab has long been unstable - family issues are frequently mentioned going back as far as high school.