Archived Topic

Coaching Carousel

by Cougarbib · 1/8/2014

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
My friend whose son is a grad asst coach under Petrino at W. Kentucky just texted that Petrino is headed to Louisville. That did not take long for Petrino to return from exile. Hilltoppers had a decent season and he was out of jail after 1 year. I guess Petrino owes thanks to Texas for firing Mack Brown and hiring Charlie Strong away from Louisville who then hired Petrino.



I imagine dominoes in NFL and NCAA could be falling all over the place. Not likely to bite BYU, but could impact 2014 opponents like UCF.



Texas changes will trigger changes all over the place as that ripples out.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Yes I heard about Petrino this morning. If you can coach there will be a spot for you.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.